This unique feature of Formpak enables any Formpak user to determine in seconds if an ingredient or formulation is suitable for a given set of circumstances. You can find quick answers to such questions as:
- Is this ingredient suitable for use in USA, Europe, or other countries?
- Including expressions of application and dosage
- Does this formulation or recipe contain any allergens?
- Including any present in components of ingredients
- Does this product meet the technical & safety requirements of my customer?
- Including calculated safety information, ingredient status and more
- Does this formulation contain allergens that need labelling on the final product if used at 2% in a specified product?
The ability to do this is available within Formulation Development. Therefore, Product Formulators can determine the compliance status of the formulation during development, and take the necessary steps to overcome any issues.
Document Management can be linked to Suitability Checking to notify you of important changes affecting the status of products, and the impact on any information sent to customers or others.
Suitability management is very flexible and makes use of properties which belong to ingredients and formulations. To find out more about Formpak and properties, why don't you watch the video below?
Like to know more?
We have a range of software options to suit all types of businesses, check out our Products page.
For additional information and Frequently Asked Questions please click HERE.