The International Fragrance Association guidelines have become increasingly complex in recent years. Some particularly complex requirements arise from
- IFRA QRA Method (Quantitative Risk Assessment)
- Essential Oil's as Natural Complex Substances
- IFRA limits for accumulating materials
- IFRA limits for essential oils, containing IFRA limited constituents
Formpak software can calculate IFRA limits in all circumstances, and produce appropriate IFRA Certificates. This incorporates all IFRA Guidelines, right up to the IFRA 43 and IFRA 44 Amendments.
IFRA Certificates (and all regulatory & technical documents) can be tracked and monitored, in order that you can easily access customer information and keep it up to date.
- Full traceability
- Flexibility to customise
- Confidence on ingredient and fragrance status
- Transparency on information received and supplied
- Control on future information supply
Like to know more?
We have a range of software options to suit all types of businesses, check out our Products page.
For additional information and Frequently Asked Questions please click HERE.