Formpak also gathers potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and names, for example when visitors complete a form requesting a demonstration or a contact.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to the Formpak websites choose to interact with Formpak in ways that require Formpak to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Formpak gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up to the blog to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Formpak by signing up to the blog or completing a form to request a demonstration or contact from us are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal information required to process those transactions. In each case, Formpak collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitors interaction with Formpak. Formpak does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Formpak discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Formpaks behalf or to provide services available at Formpak websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Formpak’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Formpak will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Formpak discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a court order or other governmental request, or when Formpak believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Formpak, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of a Formpak website and have supplied your email address, Formpak may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Formpak and our products. We primarily use our various product blogs to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Formpak takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
How to control and delete cookies
If you wish to restrict or block the cookies which are set by us, or indeed any other website, you can do this through your browser settings. The Help function within your browser should tell you how. Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer (including those from this visit) as well as more general information about cookies.ontrol and delete cookies
Terms & Conditions of Web Site Usage
Thank you for using our web site
The term "Formpak" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the web site whose registered office is 47 Kysbie Close, Abingdon, Oxon, OX14 1XY. Our company registration number is 06453855.
The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our web site.
- The content of the pages of this web site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this web site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this web site meet your specific requirements.
- This web site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this web site may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this web site may also include links to other web sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the web site(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked web site(s).
- Your use of this web site and any dispute arising out of such use of the web site is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
This web site and its content is copyright of Formpak - © Formpak 2013. All rights reserved.
- Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the web site as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system.