How to add a statement to a SDS
- Go to Add a New Property
- Enter a Code and Name, eg ‘VSTRNGOD’ and ‘Very strong odour’
- Select Property Type and Property Group ‘CLP Other Hazards‘
- Select the Value Type ‘Yes/No’
Then to make the phrase appear on a SDS for a specific item:
- Go to Modify a Raw Material/Formulation
- Click the Properties tab and select the ‘CLP Other Hazards‘ group
- Search for the new property e.g ‘Very strong odour’ and modify the property value to ‘Yes‘
Then the SDS should show the property name in ‘Other hazards’ section 2.
Note: You will need to translate your chosen phrase into any other languages should you need them.