Batch Import Properties
Batch import properties can be used to import properties into Formpak. The properties to be imported are contained in a zip file.
- Save the item zip file to a convenient location, e.g. the desktop of your computer
- Go to ‘Batch Import Properties‘
- Select ‘Choose File‘ and select the item zip file
- The default options can be modified if needed:
- ‘Ignore missing item classes‘ can be altered to ‘yes’ – if you want to ignore item classes because these are not relevant to the properties being imported.
- Press the ‘Import‘ button
- Properties will be imported and results will be shown in the ‘Import results‘ area.