Importing a Modified Standard Document
This guide explains how to import a zip file containing a modified standard document into Formpak.
Documents will be sent from our team as a zip file. Download the file – please don’t unzip.
- Go to Batch Import Document Types
- Click Browse and select the downloaded zip file
- Select the following options:
- Add New Document Types – No
- Modify Existing Document Types – Yes
- Details to Modify – Update selected details
- Versioning Properties – Yes – Replace Existing – Yes
- Document Supply Condition – No
- Document Requirements – No
- Leave ‘Save as a new version’ unticked, click OK
Once the file is imported the document can be tested.
To test/use the modified document
- Go to Print a Document for an Item
- Enter an Item and select the required Document